Ooooohhh the second part of this... Of 2015 post... All my faves. Only things not pictured is the little black primer and the acrylic nails unfortunately... Enjoy xoxo
1. Charles Worthington dry shampoo. My ultimate in dry shampooing. I think this is great and superior to all the other dry shampoos I have tried in the past. Loves it.
2. Acrylic nails. Who'd have thought? After hating on them for years I have well and truly embrace the long nail this year. It's fuelled by a laziness to maintain and an inability to grow my natural nails but I'm obsessed with them.
3. Estée Lauder double wear. Again after hating on this years ago I bought this again this year and it quickly became my go to night time foundation and my favourite foundation of the year.
4. Clarins body oil. I was first introduced to this when I got it as a free gift with a clarins purchase and I fell in love with it. I hate using body lotions etc but this oil is beautiful and my best friend bought me a back up for my birthday. Hooray!!
5. Look Fantastic. My partner bought me an advent calendar and 6 months subscription to their beauty boxes. I can't wait to receive my January box.
6. Embryollise Lait creme concentrate. I had heard of this for a long time but only got involved when it was being sold at my local boots... And wow. Hands down. Holy Grail moisturiser over here. obsessed!! All the good things. All the praise. I love this moisturiser.
7. Clarins pink clay mask. I love pink clay and the Clarins one is lovely. A gorgeous clarifying yet radiance boosting face mask.
8. Sisley face mask. I'm on rations with this one because I fear it's going to run out on next application. It's beautiful. Expensive. It's on my wedding must have shopping list.
9. Charlotte Tilbury face powder. I literally hit pan on this yesterday and one doesn't hit pan on anything. This is probably my favourite makeup product this year.
10. Charlotte Tilbury Film Star bronze and glow. After initially feeling like the highlight was too dark I have come to cherish this compact. It's the most beautiful product I own! The shades are amazingly flattering and are really long lasting.
11. Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow quad in bronze goddess. My favourite pallet of the year. The colours are top but what's the best is the absolute amazing quality of Charlotte Tilbury powders. They are amazing as you can tell by the last two products mentioned. Guys invest!
12. Estée Lauder little black primer. I mentioned this once I think last year but I was really impressed with this mascara, which I actually enjoyed using on its own, not just to go over other mascaras. It dried up after 8 months which I think is quite good going.
13. Real techniques Makeup brushes. These are amongst my favourite brushes. They just really good and their premium line bold metals are stunning.
14. Garner micellaire water. This is great stuff that rivals Bioderma at the fraction of the price. I have never found a dupe in other brands, which aren't as effective, have a weird scent or burn! Very impressed with this one. Top 15 for sure!
15. TANGLETEEZER. Oh my God!! This is a life changer. I currently have three and counting.