Monday, 21 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 21. #sunburnt


Hi everyone I found it rather funny that today's product would be a St Tropez fake tan when I was due to dress up as an Oompa Loompa for a Christmas party. Rather than pile on the fake tan I chose to go the Snazaroo route. Top tips. Wet your cosmetic sponge and build up the coverage. The wetter the sponge the lighter the coverage. I applied this over Embryollise Le creme concentrate and I found that the face paint went on really evenly. The eyebrows were a nightmare and through lack of impliments scratched out the white paint with my nail and glooped it on. It didn't turn out very well and hours into the party they caked up and looked awful. Not fun. Despite this faux pas I was actually really happy with the overall look. The wig sort of makes it. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment