Wednesday, 16 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 16. #drag


Hello one and all. Day 16 at the Look Fantastic Advent Calendar bought with it a spunky little eyelash primer, which is pretty cool. I'm very excited to try it. But I've been thinking all day about what I can write about for today's blogmas and I finally settled on doing a small chit-chat post on how much I love drag makeup. Where's the link? Well I figured I'd do a post about eye makeup or certain products eye widening effects...  But let's be honest RuPaul's eyes look pretty wide right? So let's talk about drag makeup. Ok so apart from blogmas and Christmas shizz this month has been all about RuPaul's Drag race. Obsessed! and it got me thinking about how much I love drag makeup and peoples makeup-artistry ability to sculpt and tweak to create a whole new aesthetic. I adore makeup period, hence the beauty blog, but drag makeup takes it to another level. It's glam on crack. It's extreme face sculpting skill, skilled hair concealing, dramatic eye lifting and opening, it's lip injection addiction worthy plumping, it's amazing. The perfect opportunity to use ALL the makeup and make a show of all the features. It's what the love of makeup, glamour and fun is all about, going to town and looking fierce. Below are a handful of my favourite YouTube tutorials which are all about drag makeup and they are just awesome... You are welcome! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment