Monday, 14 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 14. #andrelax


Ten days till C day and today's advent treat was Monuspa Bali massage and body oil. Very excited about this one. One enjoys a good body oil And I don't enjoy applying body oil more than after a long soak. Tonight is a night of pampering and relation and I thought I would bring you guys along with me so imagine it's a smartly edited YouTuber get "unready with me" vlog, OK?!

First I'm going to run my bath and I'm using The Body Shop Deep Sleep Comforting Milk Bath Float, which is contains Jujube date and camomile for a relaxing soak.. It's lush but more importantly makes bubbles!! Whilst the water is flowing and the bubbles are getting bigger I give my face a lovely cleanse using the REN Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk and wipe it away with a warm flannel. I then apply the Clarins Pure and Radiant mask with pink clay and then light my candles and turn the "big light" Off.

Once in the tub massage Kebelo's enriching masque into my hair and then relax... Side note: this masque is really gorgeous and creates beautiful locks which get compliments :D... (And the wet brush is awesome) I then wash this out and scrub up with Rituals Fortune Scrub, which hosts tiny scrub particles which almost melt into th skin. It's lush. We like. 

After the bath I finished off by slathering on my cult 51 night cream. I think it's still doing good things for the face, so far we're happy... And finally the Monuspa body oil... It smells citrusy amazing and feels amazing too. 

So that's it I'm all done, in my pyjamas and watching RuPaul's drag race... If you can't love yourself, How the hell you gonna love somebody else...Can I get an Amen!! X

No comments:

Post a Comment