Saturday, 12 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 12. #expensiveface


Half way through blogmas and today's gift of The Jurlique rose water balancing mist. Although I'm not a fan of the scent, can you get any more luxe (or unnecessary) than a white glass bottle of rose water. It was an "ooh" moment opening door 12 because, for me, the luxe product is what loving beauty is all about. And here are 5 luxe makeup products which are worth their high price tag. I haven't found a dupe on the high street or found another product full stop which I love more. Rave Reviews "comin' at'cha cleopatra!!!"

1. Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow. This gives gives light and luminosity to the skin, so on its own it just wakes up your skin and gives you an umph. It's a beautiful makeup base too. It just elevates and gives a glow to any foundation. 

2. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector. Hands down the most gorgeous liquid highlighter which can be used as a shimmering base, face and body illuminator or mix it into moisturiser or foundation. Its not grainy or glittery, streaky or bland. It's perfect. 

3. Kevin Aucoin celestial powder. Candlelight. This is the most stunning, finely milled highlighting powder. It gives the BEST highlighter ever. For me, it's the perfect pale golden shade, it gives you a wash of light without the glitter. It's high quality and beautiful.

4. Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base. Now I haven't found another product which compares to this at all. For me this is the perfect bronze shade, not too red or too orange. When I buff this into my skin with my real techniques buffing brush it gives the most natural sun kissed effect. I love it.

5. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish powder. Awe this is lovely. It's definitely pore blurring and mattifies without the cakage. This gives a beautiful sarin finish to the skin and creates great pictures. Everyone needs this powder in their makeup bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment