Tuesday, 1 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 1. #currentfavourites



Happy December one and all!! This is my favourite month of the year. I love all the festivities which come with Christmas, the shopping, the wrapping, the food, the parties, decorating, music, films and festive cheer. Plus it's my birthday month and all in all an amazing time to celebrate with everyone I love most!

I'm also super excited with my beauty calendar this year. I have the Look Fantastic advent calendar and the prize behind door one is the original version of my favourite hair care item ever; Moroccan oil treatment for fair/fine hair. So I'm really exited to see how it compares.

To celebrate my favourite month I've decided to upload a blog post everyday on the run up to Christmas again. I did it in 2013 I think... And every day's post is going to be themed on the product I get in my beauty calendar. As The Moroccan Oil is probably my favourite hair care product ever I've decided that todays post should be all about my favourite beauty products of the now... Enjoy!! Xoxo

Look Fantastic Advent Calendar.
Despite only being a favourite for the past 24 hours when I gave it a photo shoot and spammed my instagram it is a crazily big favourite and has given lots of joy. If the first day is anything to go by this is shaping up to be an amazing calendar this year!

Ardell Demi Wispies False Eyelashes.
Honestly guys these lashes do not disappoint. I find the eyelure lashes too long but these ones don't need any trimming and these in particular blend into my lashes seemlessy giving the drama without looking fake. Unfortunately the lashes have apparently fluttered away though and were not available for the photoshoot.

Dr Lipp Nipple Balm.
Lets be real nothing else compares to this all purpose balm that soothes all the chapped lips and skin issues in no time. holy Grail over here. 


Sisley Radiant Glow Express Mask.
Honestly this is my favourite face mask I've ever used but with a 80-90 pound price tag I'm holding onto this sample, which I got in my beauty advent calendar last year, for dear life. It gives a deep cleanse and leaves a radian glow. It's amazing. Honestly. Bankrupt yourself don't worry you only live once once.

Embryollise Lait-Crème Concentrate.
This become one of my holy Grail products very quickly. I have loved it all year and have especially appreciated it since temperatures dropped here in the UK. It's light but really soothing and nourishing; and really hydrating but not greasy. And is great plump parched skin and a great base for makeup. Basically an amazing all rounder which will be in my makeup bag for a long time.

Charlotte Tilbury The Golden Goddess Luxury Palette.
And finally a sparkling, sexy, luxurious makeup item which I'm currently obsessed with. I'm reaching for this all the time because the colours are beautiful and so flattering, they blend amazingly well and, despite initial reservations, I love the glittery pop shade and like nothing more than to pile it on. 


1 comment:

  1. I hope that you find the Ardell Demi Wispies, it would be good to know how you get on and how good they look.

    ReplyDelete