Wednesday, 30 September 2015

#BRIDALBEAUTY Makeup Preoccupation.



So wedding talk. I'm getting married next year and plan to do my own makeup on the day. Above is my inspiration which I am currently admiring slash planning on emulating for the day. 

Currently the plan is to go for a subtle sixties eye using brown pencil liner and soft nudes and brown eyeshadows. I don't know about lashes yet. Whether I'm going full on extensions, full strip of falsies, half strip, individuals or non at all. I also don't know about the mascara either.

On the lips The current front runner is Charlotte Tilbury Miss Kensington but I like the idea of going for a Christian Loubouton Lip / nail combo as they're probably as lux as makeup gets at the moment and, you know, I love the makeup, and my wedding day is the perfect excuse to splurge. 

I have plans to trial all the best bases but I feel Makeup Forever HD might be the one but watch this space. I'm very keen to sample Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Foundation and Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhancer has been firmly in my sights for months too.

The strobing, sculpting, highlighting products are going to be a mix of my tried and true: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector, Tan de Chanel bronzing base and Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight highlighter and medium contour powder, with further definition with a dusting over with the sculpt shade from CT Filmstar Bronze and Glow.  

The front runners for the blush is between NARS deep throat and my Ye-Olde Estée Lauder bronze goddess blush from 2010. Which could account for my something old. And depending on how much I want to build up my base I'll either set with Charlotte Tilbury powder or a powder foundation of some description.

So yeah wedding makeup plans in place.... Exciting!!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment