Friday, 22 May 2015

QUICK AND EASY AND WOW


This is what I want from my beauty products. Ease of use. I want to do it quick and painlessly, without faff of any kind. I'm the kind of person who sleeps in a lot, procrastinates a lot, and with ten minutes to spare need to wack on the skincare and makeup without error. Makeup that requires effort doesn't get used, skincare that requires more time than necessary doesn't get used. I also want my products to just WORK. You might think this is funny to ask of a product, but honestly it isn't. You don't realise the greatness of a product that just works until you use products that don't. Products that irritate, feel tacky on the skin, break you out, smell bad... It can be endless. If your 'quick and wow' I will love you forever. Here's my easy and effective product breakdown.

MAC CREMEBLEND BLUSH
Listen I hate cream blush, for the primary reason that it's hassle. Every cream formulation I have tried, apart from cremeblend, are very dry in consistency leading to patchy, heavy handed results which require too much effort to perfect. At this stage in the game I only own one cream blush which is this one in so sweet so easy. It applies like a dream. It's really creamy and has gorgeous colour payoff, allowing for an easy application. Happy. I have heard that the Charlotte Tilbury beach sticks are amazing to apply so I'm definitely going to check them out before the summer is over for sure.

SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL
This is amazing. I've mentioned it a thousand times on the blog. I swish the real techniques buffing brush around the product and buff into the high points of my face. On me, with yellow toned pale skin, this works perfectly as a natural bronze giver. I just wish they made it in travel size too.

CHARLOTTE TILBURY WONDER GLOW
This was a slow burner for me, but has fast become my favourite radiance primer. It's subtlety ensures a painless application which really does gives a lush boost to the skin, without metallic face fear.

RIMMEL EXAGGERATE LIP LINER
This liner is just so smooth and so pigmented and so long lasting, it's brilliant. Ordinarily red lips are a faff, but because this literally glides on the lip it makes the whole application so much easier and painless. It's such a great colour that I even use this all over, eliminating any red lipstick application stress, like red teeth or smudging. 

BIODERMA MISCELLAIRE WATER
The quickest and easiest way to remove makeup. Never fear, if you have tonnes of black eye makeup on, the days of the panda eye is behind you. Soak two cotton pads and press on your eyes for a minute or two and wipe slowly. You won't need to rub, just give it time to soak in. 

NO7 STAY PERFECT SHADE AND DEFINE
Literally all you do is: 'Colour in the lid and blend out with your finger' - finite... It's longevity is awesome too. Quick and easy and wow! Result.

What are your favourite quick and easy and wow products? Xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment