Friday, 4 July 2014

JUNE FAVES 2014


Wow June came and went and I've been a little MIA. but I couldn't not let the time pass without doing a June Faves. So what beauty bits have I been loving throughout the month of June?.. Well let me see.

First up I have been growing my hair and as it is so fine and lifeless I thought I would try out the L'oreal Elvive Triple Resist X3 reinforcing Shampoo and Conditioner for fragile hair with tendency to fall. I have to say i'm really impressed with these. My hair definitely feels thicker and more volumised. WIN.

Last month I decided to reacquaint myself with an old, old friend. The eternally amazing Olay Complete Care Plus Multiradiance moisturising lotion. This smells amazing and melts into the skin a treat. I have literally been using this for 9 years. Just. Love.

hmmp. A wild trip around Boots saw the Chanel counter assistant throw a little sample of La Nuit De Chanel. O.M.G this stuff is AMAZING. It is a serum but the texture seems more reminiscient of a light textured moisturiser. But you know what? My skin loved it and at 60 pounds for the full size I bet it did. It created such a renewed and refreshed skin. it was lovely and I miss it.

The Vitalumiere Aqua foundation was everything I wanted it to be. It creates a gorgeously seemless finish. A "your skin but better" look. I love it. I just wish they did a lighter shade. This one (the lightest B10) is a bit dark.

WOWSERS the Glam Glow face mask is awesome! It smells of tea, costs an arm and a leg, has tea? bits in it, feels like a face scrub when you apply it and it dries really quickly and tightens the face. Result? Glamorous and Glowing. It does what it says on the tin.

Don't you find as something is running out you sort of start loving it more or all over again? I'm obsessed with the smell of the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body wash and as it's on its last pumps I'm savouring every shower time I have with it. It just smells so good.

And finally the Bourjois BB bronzing cream for the second month running. Obsessed with this stuff. It is grrrreat.

June Favourites. That is a wrap. this time next month it is then. xoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment