Sunday, 1 June 2014

MAY FAVOURITES 2014


Wow I have quite a few favourites to get through this month so without any further ado lets get this party started. Enjoy xoxo

Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips.
I think I mentioned this in my December Favourites but I still love it and have been especially enjoying it this month. A product just like Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, but without the nasty smell. Between you and me, I think I prefer this one more.

Caudalie Feuille De Cassis Hand and Nail Cream.
Wow another hand cream favourite in a number of months. After my beloved NEOM hand cream finished I threw this one in my bag. It's main plus is that it smells amazing, "berrilicious" some might say? It's really lightweight and melts into your hands leaving them velvety soft. Love.

DHS Cleansing Oil.
Hello lil oil and my third beauty find from my Look beauty Advent Calendar (see all the posts HERE HERE HERE and HERE). This little oil has been fabulous at not only cleansing my skin but has helped in making my skin super smooth. I enjoy a good cleansing oil I have to say and this has been awesome this month.

Bourjois BB Bronzing Cream.
"Luv-inG" this big time this month. I swear it is summer in a bottle: First the pump is really great at dispensing just the right amount of product and I love to sheer this product out to give a gorgeous natural glow. It was mentioned that I look like I have caught a bit of sun recently and I most definitely haven't so proofs in the pudding. Love.

No7 Stay and perfect eye stick
This is awesome. It has a waxy texture which once applied to the eyes sticks for hours. I think it's the most fabulous eye product and I am obsessed with the colour.

Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in pink ice
This is a beautiful gloss. Everything about it is gorgeous. That is all. Check the colourburst gloss line out pronto.

Soap and Glory Archery brow tint and precision shaping pencil in love is blonde
This is an awesome eyebrow pen and pencil duo and is fabulous for fair brow. I love using it and have been using it every day this month.

Soap and Glory waterproof eyeliner in Cocoa Bean
A super smooth pencil which glides on the eye with no fuss or tugs. Once set it lasts all day. No smudging or dissipating through out the day. It's awesome. Oh and it has it's own pencil sharpener on the end. Very cool.

Boots Eye cream
Despite being aimed at mature skin and promises to reduce wrinkles and all that stuff I have to confess I don't buy into any of it I just wanted a eye cream with SPF. This is light reflective eye cream greatness and melts into the skin perfectly leaving a matt finish. It truly lightens the under eye area too. It's great and I really enjoy using it. End.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Very good content.

    Here is a health care search engine... http://www.24remedy.com , if you want you can submit your content to include in the search engine.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete