Wednesday, 14 May 2014

The 'EMMA HARDIE MORINGA CLEANSING BALM' Diary


Dear Diary

16.09.13
I have run out of No7's hot cloth cleanser and decided to treat myself to the PRODUCT OF THE MOMENT... DRUM ROLL PLEASE... EMMA HARDIE'S MORINGA CLEANING BALM - woop woop!! First thoughts are thus: they have updated the packaging and is much better in my opinion and matches the golden tub inside. The tub is thicker and shorter now. For some reason in a week 3 cracks  have mysteriously appeared underneath the plastic and I am waiting for the product to leak (lots of reviewers say it leaks). It smells super sweet and is akin to a facial oil. It leaves my skin so smooth, silky, soft, supple, lush, touchable, gorgeous... I almost don't want to tone and moisturise afterwards. My skin appears to love this LOTS!!!



17.09.13
September, thus far, has been a roller coaster of skin stress. As the clock struck midnight deadly lumps of poison erupted on my chin and mouth area. It was a mess and prompted a swift trip to Boots for the Effacularduo spot treatment. My skin finally dried up, leaving in its wake darkened pigmentation and scars...(Grrr) my skin went super sensitive and irritated for a few days but seemed to calm quite rapidly when I reintroduced the AMAZING Emma Hardie Moringa Balm. Straight away my skin is more supple and pores noticeably smaller.



15.10.13
It suddenly got cold!! So be prepared to keep your skin moisturised and hydrated. Starting with the basics: There's nothing nicer than soothing sore, wind swept, skin with a lush Emma Hardie Cleansing balm, which also doubles up as a face mask.



29.01.14
Through cold January I have been loving using the lush thick balm to pamper, preen and cleanse my lack luster skin. It's a joy to use and my skin feels better for it.

01.04.14
This product is no stranger to the monthly favourites and was an essential player in creating my HAPPY SKIN back in September. But this Balm cleanser just melts into the skin. I like to take time out to really massage it in my skin and do the "tilbury tap". I like to keep it on for a while as a little mask and then massage it off with a warm damp flannel. It feels divine. I have found however, as the older it gets the grittier it feels. It used to be buttery soft. This doesn't take anything away from the product itself but is worth noting.

12.05.14
I finished the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing balm tonight. It's a sad day. It never leaked and I didn't find anymore cracks in the lid. It was a beautiful product which I will miss a lot. I am torn now between trialling what else is out there or 'stick to the devil you know' so to speak. We'll see how things go. I can always find you at SPACE NK retailing for £36.00.







No comments:

Post a Comment