Monday, 14 April 2014

Smelling Sublime // Shower Gel Round Up


Oooh the battle for the best smelling shower gel of all time is fierce. The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss smells of Creme Brule, Lush Snow Fairy smells of bubble gum and Soap and Glory Sugar Crush smells of limey mohito goodness. So who wins? They all get the mmmm of approval and a quick wiff of any makes one go weak at the knees. And these three are currently on shower rotation. I love them all but if I had to chose one... it would have to be.... Soap and Glory Sugar Crush. I know I know, but luckily for me, or you if your reading this post and want some amazing shower gel action in your life, this is the only one that is sold all year round. The other two are christmas limited editions. Snow Fairy, dare I say it, get a little bit too sickly sweet. And I guess the same can be said for the vanilla overload of vanilla bliss. sugar crush's mixture of fruity freshness with the sweetness or sweet and sour amalgamation, keeps things balanced. In my humble opinion this is the jewel in the Soap and glory crown, although the Maple syrup goodness of the breakfast scrub comes in second place. Read up on my Soap and glory Effect BLOG POST  for more on the Soap and Glory take over in my life. My advice is that you need all of these in your life as soon as possible. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment