Saturday, 12 April 2014

MARCH FAVOURITES


Finally - The March Favourites

Going from English winter to the pacific summer My skin went through the mill I can tell you. Read all about it in HOLIDAY HATES FACE. My beauty faves vary from nourishing to soothing to damage control. Enjoy xoxo

Ok first up I'm going to say it: I couldn't have survived without my Burnaid gel and Eurax cream. These were vital for my health and wellbeing in soothing and heeling my sunburn.

And the Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defence SPF 50 PA+++ UVA. Despite it making ones face a little oily (but ALL sunscreens do on me... please comment below if you have one which is actually matt slash invisible?!) this saved my face where calypso failed on my body. Again.. Refer to HOLIDAY HATES FACE. And didn't smell or irritate. And was that little bit more gentler on my super-sensitive face than anything else so cudos. An in-depth review is being written as this goes to press.

REN Ultra-calm cleansing milk. This is lush. I've said it before I'll say it again. It's soothing and deep cleansing. One loves. And I guess the Emma Hardie Moringa balm has to make yet another appearance on the favourite stage. This was lovely and so nourishing pre and post holiday actually. See my Epic Night Time Skin Care Post.

Espa Pro Serum Obvs and Trilogy Rosapene night cream. Both Awesome and I continue to hold them in very high regards.

Apvita express beauty pink mud face mask. This is much gentler than the green one but is still effective in bringing out the rubbish on spotty areas. The Apvita eye mask is awesome too. Thick but melds in well in the skin. One likes and will buy the full sizes (if they exist), most definitely.

And finally The St Tropez Aftersun with a hint of self tan. This was fabulous at deepening my holiday tan and it doesn't streak. So hooray for that. I really like this and highly recommend it! 

And that's it. The favourites of March. Please follow on Bloglovin, Instagram and Twitter for more beauty stuff and things. Take Care xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment