Monday, 7 April 2014

L'oreal Preference Les Blondissimes // Extreme Platinum


Hash tag proud! This was the first time that I bleached my hair all by myself since the dreaded bleaching session of 2011. READ UP ON IT HERE 10 tips on bleaching your hair. I bought myself a brush from Boots. Very cheap I may say. And went full speed. Doing it all professional like, focusing on my roots. I think I did a good job. I missed a few bits (I'm sure you've noticed the darkish patch) but overall it looks good and I'm very happy with the results.

Ok so now a word on the dye kit itself. It has all the things in it as the L'Oreal Feria By Preference extreme Platinum kit. But I think it produced better results or maby I kept It on longer or did something different I'm not sure. But I would say as dye kits they are pretty much identical.  the L'Oreal Preference Les Blondissimes Extreme Platinum Hair Dye is more expensive at £6.99, whereas the Feria by Preference retails for £5.89.

I found the consistency of the dye really thick and a little difficult to spread, but I guess that allowed for direct application. When it was developing It felt a little bit itchy at times but it really wasn't uncomfortable at all. It didn't smell too offensive either. 

The results are really good and it gives a lovely white(ish) effect. I actually also bought a Jerome Russell Bblonde Toner with the idea that I would use this afterwards but alas I didn't need to. if you have light hair anyway then I would definitely recommend this to help amp up your colour. This didn't feel harsh at all and my hair is in nice condition afterwards.

This gets the seal of approval from me. Recommend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment