Tuesday, 29 April 2014

April Favourites


Welcome to my April Favourites. I am still loving everything I have mentioned in all my favourite posts this year, but here are a few more to add to the list. Enjoy xoxo

Apvita Cleanser in Chamomile and Honey. This light weight cleanser is a dream to use. It feels so nourishing on the skin, leaving it silky smooth. I love it. RAVE RAVE RAVE!!!

The Humble Flannel. Ever since I read somewhere that the flannel was the new muslin cloth I was all over it. I change it every 2 days or so and I find it invaluable in my skin care routine. 3 cheers for the flannel!!!

We are reunited, after about 10 months apart. Me and my old favourite Bioderma Miscellaire are back togeher. I literally can't take my makeup off with anything else. I always have to go in first with a cleansing water and this is my favourite. I liked the REN cleansing water but Bioderma will always take the crown. This is an essential in your life.

Milky Pastel Nails. The minute you pain your nails you feel perked up and "polished" don't you? and I couldn't get enough of my long time favourite Essie Fiji this month and was alternating this with L'Oreal's Pistachio. I think I might go out and buy some more milky shades, because, you know, I really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment