Friday, 14 March 2014

What's in my Travel Beauty Bag?


After a few years of doing the "beauty thing" on long haul flights I think I have it down this time around. Through a little bit of trial and error I have decided that I want minimal fuss - hence the No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking wipes and not my normal miscellair water decanted bottle. Apvita Eye mask with Ginkgo Biloba to spruce up around the eyeballs and then Skyn Iceland Iclandic Relief Eye pen to soothe a few hours into the flight. The little unnamed pot is a decanted Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque and then the amazing Weleda Skin food which I used at christmas and the Dr Lipp Nipple balm which is also amazing. And for the hands I'm taking with me the Caudalie hand cream. Oh and a nifty big mirror with lights. oooohhhh. And voila Long haul beauty bag done.

OTHER POSTS ON
APVITA / SKYN ICELAND / NO7 HERE
WELEDA / DR LIPP HERE
CAUDALIE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment