Saturday, 8 March 2014

Those Chubby Stick Things


I might be wrong but I think I am late onto the bandwagon. The Clinique Chubby sticks have long been known about but have long evaded me. I finally dropped coin on one before Christmas. My specification was: a moisturising glossy red stain. I wanted a low key red lip to wear on holiday. I found what it was looking for at the Clinique counter. Two Ton Tomato is a lush orange red. The colour glides on a dream and is so moisturising and lovely. Seriously all chubby stick dupe products released by the masses after them just aren't as nice. If your looking for a chubby stick type product then buy an actual chubby stick. More expensive than most (RRP £17) but it is worth the extra dollar. I promise you. Like all things I like I went in for more. This time I wanted a nudey/pinky colour and picked up mighty Mimosa. It's a pinky nude (as I first surmised) with subtle sparkle running through it. the only negative I could say is that they smell like crayons (haha) or as they're 100% fragrance free your smelling the wax. It doesn't actually affect you unless you give it a big wiff and it's great news for the super sensitive people out there. But I just wish they smelt good enough to eat. What's wrong with that? *already scouring Clinique.co.uk for more shades. I'm feeling a pink one next time. curvy Candy Perhaps??? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment