Friday, 7 March 2014

The New Holy Grail: ESPA PRO SERUM


When I started this blog my Holy Grail product was the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. I made no secret of the fact it melted into my skin leaving it soft and with no trace of stickiness or heaviness. But now I feel it's sort of "meh". My skincare needs have changed. Now I want my skin to feel nourished and my skincare to be packed to the brim with all the good stuff.  Introducing ESPA: Pro Serum. Rewind 3 months and I opened door 3 in my Look Beauty Advent Calendar to find a 4ml sample of this random serum. Applying it that night felt like fireworks were erupting around me. I let out a sigh of relaxation and rejuvenation. I fell in love. More or less every night since that day I have applied this wonder serum. It's beautiful and My skin loves it. It instantly revives and plumps up my skin. It glows!!! It's so lovely that my £15 voucher I got on the same day was put towards a 30ml bottle of this. Which I picked up on ESPAskincare.com. It's pricey at £48 RRP but 4ml did last me 3 months, more or less, so I imagine this will see me through until next winter at least. Oh and a word on the packaging. Glass. Nice Lux feeling. Pipette. Nice, but not with a squeezer, oh no, but with a button. Mind Blown. HG no1 status confirmed. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment