Monday, 10 March 2014

More Chubby Stick Things : No7 Pop and Glow & Instant Radiance Highlighter


Ok so No7 had released their Christmas products and amongst them was a fat chubby stick cream highlighter or 'instant radiance highlighter'. I swatched I ummed, I went away. Went back, swatched, awed and finally purchased. As part of a little pre Christmas haul I blogged about HERE. This pink toned highlight is perfection. It gives no shimmer or glitter just a wash of glow to the cheeks. It's really very good and the chubby stick, swipe and go aesthetic is very handy for travel and is fool proof to use. It was actually in my December favourites Post I like it that much. I recommend this is bought Toot-Sweet.

Browsing the No7 counter again, I came across more fat chubby sticks, but these are Pop and Glow cream blush sticks. There are currently 3 shades available but I chose the bright blue toned pink in Rose Blossom (*obvs - On Wednesday's we wear Pink). Be careful with these blushes. Unlike the highlighter this formulation is much stiffer and is a cream to powder formulation. It blends out well but this packs a punch and a little goes a long way, so my advice would be to apply it to the back of your hand and then blend into the cheeks with your finger, rather than going gong-ho on the cheek. It is vibrant on the cheek and lasts for hours. I'm really impressed with this blush. I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment