Monday, 17 February 2014

Top 10 Holy Grail Makeup


So here is another post of me bumbling on about the same makeup products. Nothing new or exciting here. But if you want to know the best products which have lasted the test of time then read on. I think that sometimes we get lost amongst the clutter of the new releases and the blogger hype that we forget about the truly great products. My top 10 holy makeup products consists of products which continue to impress me. They just work and despite everything that is all we want and is the reason we read beauty blogs. To discover the products that work. Here's mine... Enjoy xoxo

10. YSL Touche Eclat. This wan't love at first sight but I quickly caught on to the wonderment of this product. It is just so seemly, it's hard not to love it . As far as products go this is as easy and seamless and effective as it gets. Love.

9. MAC club eyeshadow. If I had to chose only one eyeshadow to wear ever again it would be MAC CLUB. It's greeny brown duo chrome loveliness draws me in every time and if I want to darken things up or have fun with eyeshadow Club comes out. Just recently I have been loving pairing it with MAC Cranberry, which is my newest MAC edition and I like lots too, but CLUB holds the crown, forever and always my smokey eye fail safe.

8.  YSL Fard A Levre rouge Pur in No 148 (Rose The) Every time I dress up for a night out and go crazy with the dark eye makeup, or the false lashes, the contour, the highlight, or the blush... I automatically reach for this pale nudy pink delight. It nudes them out just enough and gives a lush subtle pink lip. I think it looks chic and on a night out I can't leave the house without it.

7. L'oreal's Mega Volume Collagene 24hr mascara. I know that this mascara is going to work out every time. I know it isn't going to bleed or clump or droop. It is going to stay on all night and give killer volume and because I know this I instinctually go for it. It's a great mascara. Try it!

6. The past 2 months without even thinking about it I have been hamming it up with Kevyn Aucoin's celestial powder in candle light. Be it a 'no makeup' makeup day or a full on makeup look I'm all over the celestial powder. Natural to super glowing depending on the amount of swipes.. Hashtag on the bandwagon.

5. Illamasqua's brow and lash gel for sure. It is awesome. Firmly on my HG list of 2013. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I don't see a future without this in my life.

4.  Illamasqua Skin base foundation. This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. I adore it. It gives good coverage and gives a luscious glow to the skin. Truly fabulous.

3. Clarins Lip Perfectors. These are amazing and continue to be my favourite lip products of all time.

2. Tan De Chanel Bronzing Base. That's it. Tan De Chanel Bronzing Base. 2 years later and we're still going strong. I heart you 4EVA!

1. Probably the most mentioned product ever - The Becca Shimmering Skin perfector  in Pearl. Firmly in at #1 on my HG list. I love this highlighting product for reasons thus: It is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment