Wednesday, 26 February 2014

On Wednesday's We Wear Pink

L TO R: ACCESSORIZE  MERGED BAKED BLUSHER- SENSATION / NO7 POP & GLOW - ROSE BLOSSOM / ILLAMASQUA POWDER BLUSH - KATIE / MAC CREMEBLEND BLUSH - SO SWEET SO EASY / JEMMA KIDD CREME CHEEK COLOUR - GUAVA / NARS POWDER BLUSH - DESIRE

My blush shade of choice is PINK. Pink-Pink. Not "peachy-pink' or "neutral-pink" but knock your socks off, colour pop PINK, And so that is what is on the menu today. A look see at my pink blush collection. If your in the market for a pink flush then read on. I hope this is helpful. Take care. xoxo

ACCESSORIZE  MERGED BAKED BLUSHER- SENSATION
Despite looking peachy (yuk) in the picture, compared to the other blushes, I can confirm that this is a lush candy pink in real life and gives the most stunning pink glow to the cheek. There's no need for a highlighter when your wearing this. If you like a blush with shimmer and shine? (and who doesn't on a night out?) then I recommend this. It was also a steal at £4.45. The pigmentation is fabulous. Recommend.

NO7 POP & GLOW - ROSE BLOSSOM
Agh my newest edition to my pink blush stash. This bright cream to powder blush is awesome. All you literally need to do is "pop and glow" or pop on the blush and blend out. You can really blend this up for a full on pink cheek. Love. Idiot proof. These chunky chubby sticks for your face are new releases from NO7 and come in 3 shades and a highlighter. I have the highlighter too and can confirm it's awesome, I would definitely recommend you check them out.

ILLAMASQUA POWDER BLUSH - KATIE
The palest and most pigmented blush I own. This blush is perfection for the pale girls out there. It brightens the complexion a treat. Like I said though, this is super pigmented so a little goes a long way. I'm obsessed with this blush. It's gorgeous. And FYI the palest candy pink blush out there. Trust me I looked.

MAC CREMEBLEND BLUSH - SO SWEET SO EASY
This cream blush gives the dewiest finish to the skin. It's really, REALLY creamy and applies really easily. Gives the most beautiful strawberry and cream complexion. It's gorgeously brightening and is so feminine and pretty. A bright, yellow toned, pink which is love-er-ly.

JEMMA KIDD CREME CHEEK COLOUR - GUAVA
With it's red undertones this blush is best served with a tan. Despite being a cream it is really quite dry and is quite literally a nightmare to apply. I swirl with my finger dab on the back of my hand and take a light patting motion to the cheeks until I get my desired opacity. If this wasn't such an awesome shade I would have said goodbye to it a while ago. But alas it is no longer made as Jemma Kidd closed its doors a few years ago. If I find a dupe in colour I'll update this post.

NARS POWDER BLUSH - DESIRE
I can recall reading a blog post like this recently and seeing this shade and thinking "wow that blush is amazing" After discovering it was NARS desire I ran straight to my stash and piled it on. Out of all my blushes it has the strongest blue tone. On the cheeks it pops. It had the worst pigmentation out of all the blushes. This was heavily swatched

No comments:

Post a Comment