Friday, 28 February 2014

February Favourites


Wow my fourth monthly favourites post in a row? Let's see if I can keep doing this for every month this year.

First up, of course, is my beautiful NARSissist Palette. It's stunning and so easy to use and stunning. And has inspired me to wear eye shadow again. True story: eye shadow is basically taken out once a month if it's lucky, but since I got this I have been picking it up constantly. Every day I chose a different combination. It's awesome. I love it. Read up on my NARS story and NARSissist mini review HERE.

Caudelie Beauty Elixor. Yay this is niiiiice. I love the smell and I especially love to use it after the gym, it just refreshes and invigorates you. Smiles.

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer and Sigma eyeliner brush. This duo has been amazing this month. I have suffered with quite a deadly breakout on my chin and using the concealer with this fine brush has been amazing at hiding the mess up. Happy. Kick Ass concealer review HERE

E45 cream. I know right? but I have be for the past 2 months. I have even worn it on my face at night and in the day (craziness) But it feels really nice on the skin, not sticky or tacky at all and has been working wonders for reviving tied skin and relieving psoriasis itchiness.

And ZEN. In my Doing NARS post, I reiterate how much I have been loving the brown shade in the Adult Content Palette I got last Autumn. For me its the perfect contour colour and every time I use it I'm like "yeah I really like this". So anyway yeah ZEN. If your looking for a good contour I would have a look see at this before making any final decisions. Read my NARS Adult Content Palette Review HERE.

Oh and REN. Generally REN products. I keep buying their products because they produce great skin care at an affordable price. Please read my post on my REN "fan-girl-ing" HERE.

THANKYOU FOR STOPPING BY. PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST / BLOGLOVIN / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER. SEE YOU IN MARCH. TAKE CARE XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment