Thursday, 23 January 2014

The overnight beauty swag bag.


For at least once a week I am away from home for work and as such I need a ready packed beauty bag that I can grab and go in double quick time. I take samples and travel sized items and would you believe it, everything I need fits into this handy little freebie REN bag. Awesome! So what's inside?

To clean my face I have Take with me: a decanted bottle of REN cleansing water, ESPA refining skin Polish sampler, dermalogica ultra calming cleanser sampler, which is really nice FYI. And to finish off I spritz with a travel sized Paul Mitchell moisture awapuhimoisturemist moisture mist. Which is for your skin and hair. I have a baby REN vita mineral active 7 eye gel and to moisturise I have three options. ESPA skin radiance moisturiser for dull skin days, the lush REN vita mineral day cream and the lush REN frankincense revitalising night cream. I really recommend you check these REN moisturisers out. They feel really lovely on your skin and sink in well too. I have two face mask sachets: one for oily face days (BOOTS tea tree & witch hazel peel off face mask) and one for harsh winter days (Dermatological Ultra Calming face mask). Oh and a sachet of L'oreal revitalift laser x3 (sounds life changing). 

For dental hygiene reasons I have sensodyne rapid relief toothpaste and a travel toothbrush. A travel size REN Moroccan Rose Otto body wash to use in the shower an Charles Worthington moisture seal shampoo and loreal preference brass defy conditioner. To nourish my hair further I use Bamboo smooth Kendi Oil dry oil mist. Which is spiffing. And finally a lil tube of E45 cream to use on my body, hands and any facial sore dry skin happenings... 

So there's the run down of everything I could possibly need, in my beauty swag bag, when I'm away from home. I'm just so impressed so much fits in my little bag. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment