Wednesday, 29 January 2014

January Favourites


ESPA PRO SERUM
This has been my favourite product two months running and with good reason. This product ROCKS and my skin loves it. I have been using this serum ALOT and this little vile is still going strong.. A little goes a really long way!! Woop. 

CHARLOTTE TILBURY MAGIC CREAM
Once again the magic cream hits the top of my favourites list. My winter skin just loves this product. And for good reason. It is so glow enhancing I don't need to add an extra glowing product. So not only is it magic to blend and magically sinks in to the skin, the beautifying glowing effect it gives to the skin is, well, magic.

HIMALAYAN BATH SALTS
Ah sleep in a packet. These sleep inducing salts of joy make for a lush bath. I feel like I have turned a corner in my life and have finally grown up as I no longer longing for the bubble bath. If you are super stressed and wires as can't relax or sleep, pop a handful of tees into your bath and. 3, 2, 1... And sleep. 

AROMATHERAPY BATH OIL
My spa-esque bathing joys continue with the aromatherapy bath oil. I have loved putting an oil in my bath as not only does it invigorate your mind and body, your limbs are left silky smooth too, without the need to body scrub. I love this and am actually excited to try out more oils in the near future. 

YSL TOUCHÉ ELCAT 
Ah January has been a busy month and as such I haven't really had the opportunity or want to spend any time doing my makeup. But I have been dealing with dark circles... Introducing the touché Éclat. Swipe, swipe .. under eyes brightened.

EMMA HARDIE CLEANSING BALM
Through cold January I have been loving using the lush thick balm to pamper, preen and cleanse my lack luster skin. It's a joy to use and my skin feel setter for it. 

NEOM HAND CREAM
I love this hand cream. As a rule hand cream is a bit dull. But I have really been enjoying using this and a day (or hour) hasn't gone by when I haven't used it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment