Tuesday, 7 January 2014

DECEMBER FAVOURITES 2013


HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL! December was full of beauty samples and even a week in the sun. Ergo I have ALOT of beauty favourites from last month. Sit back, relax and Enjoy my ample list of favourites from December 2013.

Clinique Chubby Stick in Two Ton Tomato - I bought this as a simple nod to the Christmas red lip. I wanted a red without the fuss and found everything I was looking for in this. It's super moisturising, easy to apply and is a lush, subtle glossy red. I'm obsessed with the formulation and am already on the look out for another colour in the range.

ESPA serum - this is probably my favourite product from my YouBeauty Adent calendar. My skin drinks it up and between me and you: I'm buying a full size of this with my £15 gift voucher I got in the same package. 

Trilogy night cream - this just feels so good on the skin. So nourishing and invigorating and I love using it. Definitely a contender for when I need to purchase a new night time moisturiser. 

REN night cream - the second contender for the night cream crown. I used this beauty on holiday and one really likes. It's thick consistency melts into the skin giving a luminous glow. Love. 

Dr Lipp nipple lip balm - wowsers I fell in love with this as soon as I first applied this thick balm. Little goes a very long way and works as well as Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream. 

Charlotte tilbury magic cream - I always liked this moisturiser but it wasn't until the party season was in full swing that I truly fell in love with it. It gave my winter torm skin a fantastic glow and is the perfect base for makeup. Fabulous yet expensive. I think when this runs out, a replacement will be a very special treat.

Weleda Skin food - now day 23 in my YouBeauty Calender bought the glowiest moisturiser I have ever used and I love it. It's very thick and a little goes a long way. It Brings a high glow to the skin. Great for dehydrated, dry and air plane skin. 

No7 highlighter - this is an excellent cream highlighter, which stands very close to the HG Jemma Kidd, however leans pinker in tone. It is so quick and easy to apply and go.

No7 blush brush - I have been obsessed with this brush since I bought it. It applies powder blush fabulously. And the best thing is that you can build up product and have more control over it. happy. 

Kevyn Aucoin highlighter in candle light - believe the hype boys and girls. Believe the hype. This powder highlighter is the best I have ever used, subtle yet packs a punch. You can just keep slapping this on without looking over done. Very happy.

Leighton Denny Vamp - This nail polish is gorgeous and has been on my nails basically every day since I got it on day 4 of my You Beauty Advent Calendar! It's a lush blackened red berry shade which applies like a dream and wears really well.

So Yes, there you have it: my December Favourites. In the up and coming weeks I will finally post my third instalment of my YouBeauty Advent Calendar review, list my top picks from the calendar and present to you a little Beauty Abroad Series. I spent christmas over seas and have got a few beauty tales to tell. I hope your christmas was fabulous and that your new year is off to an awesome start. See you soon xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment