Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Beauty Abroad: inflight beauty


Happy new year one and all. Rather than spend Christmas in dreary England, on the 24th of December I flew to hotter climes for the festivities. Welcome to Beauty Abroad! And we have to start with my beauty regime on the plane. Lips puckered with Dr Lipp and hands moisturised with NEOM Complete Bliss Organic Hand Cream

Ok I'm going to take you through my regime step by step. That bottle full of the clear stuff is, in fact, a decanted bottle of REN miscellair water. First soaking a cotton pad I cleansed my face. (I did not put on any makeup on the morning of a flight so I don't need a more intensive cleansing regime!) I then sprayed with Dermatologica calming toning spray, which was pretty soothing and hydrating for a flight. I apply REN Active 7 eye gel to the contours of my eyes and then applied a thin layer of the Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask. Lips puckered with Dr Lipp and hands moisturised with NEOM Complete Bliss Organic Hand Cream and I was ready to sit back and relax.

Probably about 2/3 of the way through my flight I washed my face with water and re-cleansed and toned and applied more eye gel. This time I applied the Dermatologica calming serum and then the most dew-ifying moisturiser ever the Weleda Skin Food. It really gave my skin a kick. And then to finish I did another slick of Dr Lipp and hand moisturising of NEOM.

Before we were due to land another slick of Dr Lipp and NEOM was in order and also a little bit of highlight and radiance in the form of YSL Touche Éclat; which I applied under my eyes, around my nose and on the highpoints of my cheeks to give a subtle luminosity. Oh and a quick nip to the loo to quickly brush my teeth. Revived and Refreshed I was ready for my holiday. xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment