Monday, 23 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 23: a festive beauty tale


 For the majority of BLOGMAS I have been keeping it low key with my makeup. Choosing instead to indulge in nourishing skin care regimes, using beauty oils, detoxing my skin and keeping my eyes bright.
My highlight of the month has to be my You beauty calendar and have reviews it every 8 days (1st Review / 2nd Review) Come back tomorrow for the final day of BLOGMAS and my final review. 

I have also been reviewing Eucerin AtoCare moisturiser and John Frieda Full repair shampoo and conditioner and have given a rave review shout out to the "lush" Snow Fairy. And, oh yeah buying makeup - always buying makeup. 

In keeping with the festivities I have been buying my Friends Body shop goodies and checking out the gifts in Boots. Wearing all the Festive clothes and talking about all my festive beauty loves and dressing up. 

I have been prepping my white smile and partying throughout this Christmas season. I also celebrated my birthday and wrote my thoughts on blogging

I also looked back on my beauty Instagram highlights over the year and wrote about my November Favourites. So there you have it. My BLOGMAS! Please read and subscribe on BLOGLOVIN. Two more sleeps till Christmas EEEKKK... xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment