Saturday, 21 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 21: The Body Shop Christmas Presents


I was literally about to wrap this for my friend when the idea struck me to photograph it and put it up on BLOGMAS! I absolutely love the Body Shop as a company. I think that the charities it works with and the fact that all their products are vegan, cruelty free and fare trade is amazing. And of course the products smell amazing too, packaging is lovely and the quality is high. What's not to love? I was telling my friend recently how amazing the Christmas Limited Edition "Vanilla Bliss" smells (Like Crème Brule FYI) and thought I would buy her a shower gel so she could see for herself. On a smelling spree I sort of fell in love with both the other Christmas Limited Edition scents: Cranberry Joy and Gingerbread Sparkle scent too. As luck would have it I found a lovely gift set of all three for a very reasonable £8 (RRP £4 each), which I thought I would get for her instead. And the cutest wash sponge I have ever seen -  A little gingerbread man!!! I couldn't leave the shop without him. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment