Friday, 20 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 20: Crest 3D White Whitestrips (VIVID)


Part of my ritual this festive season is whitening my teeth. I run a hot bath, light some candles, dab my teeth with tissue to blot excess moisture and apply crest 3D white Whitestrips (VIVID). You peel off the long one and apply to your top set of teeth, remember to indent in the gaps and around and behind your teeth. and the smaller strip on your bottom set. I find that the strip for your bottom set of teeth creases quite badly, so half way through the designated time I get so fed up with it I pull them off. However the top strip sticks really well. I am really aware of them there and it feels like I have a teeth guard in my mouth. It's not painful though, by any means. It makes your teeth and gums that little bit more sensitive but isn't bad at all. I suffer with painful sensitive teeth at time but I haven't had any issues with sensitivity thus far. The gel on the strips feel like toothpaste. The box directs you leave the strips on for 30 minutes and recommend that you DO NOT brush your teeth before hand, due to heightening teeth sensitivity.

I only use these before nights out so i can't tell you if they make a greater difference over time, however they make me feel so much more confident on nights out when people are taking photographs. I definitely feel like they polish my teeth at least. Leaving them feeling clean and in photographs I feel like my teeth look whiter. So I'm happy. The Crest 3D white whitestrips come in three intensities: The lowest being VIVID, then ADVANCED VIVID and then the highest: PROFESSIONAL EFFECTS. I think I'll go for the advanced vivid next time, just to see if it helps me achieve a "dramatically" whitened smile. Unfortunately you can't buy these kits in the UK. I bought mine on EBay for around £10/12.

So there you have it, a quick review on Crest whitening strips. IKt's important to look after your basics and the rest will fall into place... See you tomorrow for more BLOGMAS. So Close to christmas now.... Excited... xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I can recommend you Stella White strips that you can buy in UK legally. They are peroxide free but I believe equally effective as Crest strips. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete