Thursday, 12 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 12: Skin Pampering Sessions


On BLOGMAS DAY 9 I gave some tips on detoxing the skin during the festive season. Late nights, early mornings, stress and bad food and alcohol = BAD SKIN! This is my step by step Skin pampering routine. Depending on the day I miss some steps out, but if I have a full face of makeup and I have the time and the energy I do the whole hog. I guess I do the lot at least once a week throughout the year and definitely twice or three times a week during the festive season.

CLEAN YOUR FACE
_________________________________________________________________________________

1. MISCELLAIR WATER
    To remove eye makeup and the top layer of base makeup.

2. OIL / HOT CLOTH CLEANSER
    To give the skin a deep clean.

3. TONER
    To remove any remaining cleanser and dirt. And to revitalize the skin.

4. SPRAY
    To inject moisture into the skin and calm it after the first 3 steps.


CARE FOR YOUR FACE
_________________________________________________________________________________

5. FACE MASK
    To give the skin a deep down moisture or revitalizing surge.

6. SERUM
    To nourish your skin with all the good things.

7. MOISTURISER
    To give your skin the final shot of moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment