Saturday, 7 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 7: Instagram Beauty Highlights of 2013

My number one favourite social media site slash app is INSTAGRAM - An hour doesn't go by that I don't go on it, be it to check out other peoples pictures or take and edit my own, I love it! Oh and my favourite filter is "early bird" FYI. I mostly take pictures of beauty stuff and food, so if you like that kind of thing Check me out at @roxanneoak - without further ado here are my Instagram beauty highlights of 2013. I've chosen my favourite beauty image of each month. If you want to see more, and believe me there is MORE, click on HERE and have a gander. And in the spirit of Christmas why not just follow me whilst your at it!! ;-) Enjoy xoxo


JANUARY - All the love for Illamasqua skinbase foundation. After devouring the sampler I bought the full size from Selfridges, London. Please try it if you haven't yet had the pleasure.


FEBRUARY - Ah!! the lure of the Boots Advantage card. showing casing my newly acquired awesomely bright Shocking coral Maybelline lipstick.


MARCH - Come march I was getting into my glowing skin stride and I found that these beauties (No 7 Instant Radiance Beauty Balm and Dr Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm) were an amazing combo for creating beautiful radiant skin.


APRIL - I fell in love with these lace plant pots from Ikea. My makeup brushes call them home.


MAY - Probably my favourite beauty products of all time. I cannot stop raving about Becca Shimmering skin Perfector and Tan de Chanel.


JUNE - Ok, Ok we had to get a nail shot in here somewhere and how awesome is this China Glaze neon orange called sun worshipper. The perfect summer nail!


JULY - Oh and another nail shot - This time I was showcasing China Glaze For Audrey. I love wearing pastel shades and especially pastel greens on my nails. It really pops.


AUGUST - Here I am just admiring the beauty of the YSL rouge veloupte lipstick. This is one of my favourite lipsticks.


SEPTEMBER - The Soap and Glory Sugar Crush range smells amazing and this shower gel is super moisturising on the skin too.




NOVEMBER - Two of my faves from my Boots haul. The archery brow tint and precision shaping pencil is spot on and the No7 Instant radiance highlighter is really good too.


DECEMBER - As we are only at the end of the first week of December one cannot really determine the beauty Instagram highlight Yet! But the overall highlight has to be my Amazing You Beauty Advent Calendar and all its contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment