Thursday, 5 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 5: Boots Gift Picks



I had a plan to go into Boots and pick a few gift bits which I liked the look of. When I got there I realised that I liked basically everything, so I had to restrain myself. There were lots of cool toiletry bags and I particularly liked the RCH strawberry canvas bag, the beautiful Umberto Gianni Beauty Secrets canvas bag (with a pink face and blue face either side: Which is actually a bargain at 18.00. I think the full sized bottles retail for 5.00 each normally.) The Cute or What fox bag is just that and I really like Emily the strange stereo bag. Aside from the Umberto Gianni hair products the rest of the products inside said bags, don't particularly interest me, but the bags are CUTE!!

In regards to packaging the Baylis and Hardy Beauticology christmas sets are the cutest and to be honest I have no idea what is in the stack of boxes I have photographed for you, only that it makes me happy. they're also really cheap and great presents for pre/ younger teens.

The Soap and Glory Sugar Crush set is awesome because it smells awesome. In my opinion it is the best smell they do. A Seriously Yummy Gift. The No7 gift of eye shadow, lipstick , nail polish and mascara is great value for money and covers all the basis using a natural colour scheme. I love their nail polish set too. In it you get a bargainous 5 polishes for ten pounds (retail for £7 EACH ordinarily) You get two on trend shades (a murky nude and deep blackened red) and three christmassy glitters in silver, gold and rose gold. Love.

And finally the Clinique gift sets. I think the Clinique Gift packaging is awesome. Its bright and vibrant and sleek with a ribbon handle and the goods inside do not disappoint. The black honey beauty set is a deep berry shade kit with nail varnish, lipstick, gloss and mascara which is bang on trend this Christmas and is just a lovely gift to have I think. I am also very taken with the Clinique mascara set. You get a full sized bottom lashed mascara and 3 generous sample sizes of 3 more from their mascara range. Oh Oh Oh and one more... I think the Lancome Hypnose Doll eyes set is great value for money. This set retails for £22 for a full size mascara and small eye makeup remover and eye pencil. Its pretty too!

So there you go, a few Beauty gifts in Boots which have caught my eye. If I had to chose one, it would have to be the Umberto Gianni Beauty Secrets bag of hair goodies because I am obsessed with the bag and then the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush gift set. I hope that these ideas give you some food for thought when Christmas shopping or writing your wish list to Santa. Take care. See you tomorrow xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment