Sunday, 1 December 2013

BLOGMAS DAY 1: You Beauty Advent Calendar


I am endeavouring to blog everyday up to the 24th of December. Looking back on the years this is the month I normally neglect due to it being so busy, but I am determined to keep on top of it this year and I'm calling it BBLOGMAS

On the first day of bblogmas my true love gave to me a partridge in a pear tree YOU BEAUTY Advent Calendar! Swoon. Well excited about this one!! I can't lie. Last year I was very jealous of all the other beauty Calenders out there and am over the moon that I have one this year to enjoy! And isn't it so chic and beautiful? I love the picture on the front and the understated christmas sparkle aesthetic.

I hinted that I wanted a beauty calendar so my boyfriend bought one for me for a surprise. Well I knew I was getting one, but had no idea which, until last week. And I'm staying away from the internet on this. I don't want any spoilers on what is inside. But I think it retails for around £50. If your reading this thinking "awe I want one too" I'm sure its still on sale if you act quick. There are also Boots, Benefit, The Body Shop Ciate, Yankee Candle and Selfridges Advent Calendars out there too.

And as you can see from images above day one bought a luxe 10ml Sisley Black Rose Cream mask. Cannot wait to slap this on!! Next week I'll do a more indepth review on the this (and the first week of advent treats). And the other half was well excited with his LEGO STAR WARS ADVENT CALENDAR too!

Please comment below and join in with me with BBLOGMAS!! See you tomorrow. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment