Friday, 22 November 2013

The Soap and Glory Effect


Soap and Glory probably has the most fun packaging on the shelves of Boots. It has fun retro images, tongue in cheek names; all encased in girly pink, substantial, bottles. I especially love the Sugar Crush line. It smells citrusy sweet and "mmmm-mmmm"!! The shower gel is so lush on the skin and leaves my limbs silky smooth! The body scrub is lush too, but scent-wise kicks a stronger limey punch. Now the bath cream has a funky bottle too but it just doesn't smell very exciting. It's not bad, it's just a little boring. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this one. And finally my second body scrub in a matter of days and that is the breakfast scrub. It smells of maple syrup!! Enough said really. It comes in a fun bowl-shape tub too. Both scrubs are exactly the same consistency and give the same experience and results. It's not my favourite scrub I've ever used, to be honest. I might repurchase the Breakfast scrub again if I needed too but I wouldn't go out of my way to rebuy. I prefer this over the Sugar Crush because it's "snotty" green colour, although is mojito fun in the tub, is a little bit "eugh" on the skin. My stand out product is the Sugar Crush shower gel, which I will definitely repurchase. So there you have it, scrubs ok, bath cream ok, shower gel: WOWSERS!! Stock up on this ASAP!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment