Saturday, 23 November 2013

keep glowing


On the days I want to give Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector and Jemma Kidd a rest, here are a few of my Glowing go tos...

1. No7 Radiance Beauty Balm: Not as obnoxious as Becca but also gives a lush glow to the skin. Smells of Bassets Fruit Salad sweets. Enough said. Read my rave review HERE.

2. YSL touche Eclat: Ooh back in the day when I loved The Body Shop and hated the Collection highlighter pens, there was always one highlighting slash concealer hybrid which was always on my mind. The one and only Touche Eclat. I read somewhere that one is sold every 5 minutes around the world, or something stupid, and rightly so. Where this shines is that it is flawless on the skin. FLAWLESS. I.E. it doesn't highlight pores, rest on the skin or stand out at all. It melds with the skin, giving a subtle luminosity which is stunning. I think we have a HG situation going on. I'm hooked.

3.  Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight: This subtle pale gold highlighting powder joy packs a big punch. I find myself applying this everywhere, including under the eyes and across my forehead. I like how I can pile this on without it caking up or looking crazily shiny. This product is hyped up around the beauty blogging community and it definitely deserves its good name. Hash Tag: Hooked!

Not enough GLOW GOODNESS for your liking. Read more about how to achieve glowing skin HERE HERE HERE and HERE - Happy Perusing. Next on my highlighter hit list is the Becca Shimmering skin Perfecter powder AND a few High street offerings. Watch this space for more glowing goings on. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment