Saturday, 5 October 2013

September 2013 Favourites


This is a short one but the products I have literally said out loud, in real life, 100% really: "I love you" in the month of September are as follows...

REN VITA MINERAL ACTIVE 7 EYE GEL. I love this stuff and is my favourite eye moisturiser to date. I have only used creams before and they have always irritated my eyes. This stuff is magic. Its a cooling, light weight, gel and a little goes a long way. It's lightly fragranced and soothes my tired AM or PM eyes. I love the chic little tube and pump too. I'm excited to try out more REN products in the future.

SOAP AND GLORY SUGAR CRUSH BODY WASH. This smells amazing and is super moisturising on the skin. What else can I say. It has a creamy limey scent which is an amalgamation of mohitos and cream and is literally a joy to use. The packaging is cool and funky too. I'm itching to buy the sugar crush body scrub as well, which is straight up mohito scented.

BECCA SHIMMERING SKIN PERFECTOR. This continues to be loved and is my perfect glowing base! I don't think I could live without this quite frankly and should it be discontinued I'd probably end it all. See my countless reviews and praises HERE HERE HERE HERE and, oh yeah : HERE 

WILKINSON SWORD INTUITION RAZOR. This is the best time saver, leg moisturisation saver, travel favourite and my best friend. Literally there's no need to mess about with shaving gels or nipping your knees with random razors. This balm encased razor is perfection and my perfect shower buddy. I couldn't go back to the old shaver ever.

What were your september beauty faves? I hoped you enjoyed.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment