Thursday, 10 October 2013

Introducing REN, Freebees and Marks and Spencer's Beauty Hall


Last year my Local Marks and Sparks went through a refurbishment and reopened with a brightly lit beauty hall showcasing exotic beauty brands; the likes of which I have never seen before: Skyn, Nuxe, Formula, H2O, Mulad.. They all have one thing in common: they are pricey - This is premium skincare and I was intrigued. This summer I have only really started spending time in there and I wanted to try something. I decided to buy a REN eye gel. It has since become my favourite Eye care product ever and with a faint recollection of beauty bloggers raving about their Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask I was suckered back in. After umming and aweing between H2O, Murad and Skyn's freebee offers for about 46 minutes I decided on the REN freebee. Basically you need to buy 2 REN products and you get a REN clean skincare makeup bag with 6 samples to try out! A Rosa Centura Cleansing gel 25, vita-mineral day cream15ml,  frankincense revitalising night cream 15ml, Glycolatctic Radiance Renewal Mask 15ml, Morrocan Rose Otto Body Lotion 50ml and a Morrocan Rose Otto Body Wash 50ml. To get this bag of joy I purchased the Rosa Centifolia 3 in 1 cleansing water and the Hydra-Calm cleansing milk for sensitive skin. I'm very excited to test this lil haul out and give the low down on them all at a later date. If you haven't experienced a Marks and Spencers beauty hall yet I highly suggest you do. But be careful it's not cheap in there. x

No comments:

Post a Comment