Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Glowing 'No Makeup' Makeup


September was an extremely hectic month which consisted of long working hours and dull and inconsistent skin. My makeup of choice therefore has been a glowing no makeup makeup. I just wanted to spruce up my skin whilst looking as natural as possible, hense the lack of mascara. After my moisturiser I have been slapping on Becca Shimmering skin perfector in pearl. This brings the glow. Then I apply Laura Mercier Oil Free tinted moisturiser in porcelain with my fingers and then buff in with a buffing brush. This gives a nice natural finish to my skin. Using the same buffing brush I apply Laura Mercier Bon Mine Trio. The highlight veil is perhaps too dark to use as a highlighter but I've enjoyed using it as a blush. Then I powder neutrogena translucent powder along my t zone. I open my eyes using my awesome Shu eumora eyelash curlers and then groom my eyebrows with Illamasqua lash and brow gel. GLOWING NO MAKEUP MAKEUP... DONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment