Tuesday, 17 September 2013

HAPPY SKIN


September, thus far, has been a roller coaster of skin stress. As the clock struck midnight deadly lumps of poison erupted on my chin and mouth area. It was a mess and prompted a swift trip to Boots for the Effacularduo spot treatment  (Another beauty story. part 2). My skin finally dried up, leaving in its wake darkened pigmentation and scars...(Grrr) my skin went super sensitive and irritated for a few days but seemed to calm quite rapidly when I reintroduced the AMAZING Emma Hardie Moringa Balm (Another beauty story. Part 1). Straight away my skin is more supple and pores noticeably smaller. Followed by the gorgeous Sanctuary pore refining toner and a slathering of the ultimate BUDGET moisturiser Olay multi-radiance fluid! My skin is looking Gooooood!!! My skin just has this really satisfying glow to it. I enhance this just that little bit more using the Becca Shimmering skin perfector as a base, followed by the Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturiser in Porcelain. This has been my routine for a few days now and my skin is lov-in-it !! xx

2 comments:

  1. You def have great products here upon reading this. I wanna them out too since I am having problems with my skin too just like you did. Hope they can help me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by.. Yed I particularly recommend the emma hardie balm and the shimmering skin perfector for glowing skin xoxo

      Delete