Monday, 22 July 2013

Charles Worthington: Moisture seal Conditioner


I tell you I am a sucker for a rebrand. A new sexy packaging on the shelves and I'm all over it. I found the Charles Worthington boxy, hard squeezey tubs of old a little unattractive and so undesirable and so I never bought them. This also seemed the most moisturising sounding conditioner I could find on the shelves. Not only did the Moisture Seal Conditioner look the part, it also said all the right words... ideal for dry hair, luscious moisturisation, intense nourishment, enriched with argan oil.... SOLD. The moisture seal is doing the trick big time. I am actually really happy with this and I think when I will run out and I will repurchase this when its gone. The conditioner is a thick white and smells exactly like the Charles Worthington Intense Rescue Melting Balm. Which, like I explained about before, is very tropically smelling and nostalgic too. I think I have found the winning combination. I use this daily, the melting balm once a week and finish off with Moroccan oil treatment Light, for fine or light coloured hair! I have never had so many compliments on how "soft and lovely" my hair is. And questions on "how is my hair so soft and in good condition when I damage it with bleach?" Charles Worthington Moisture Seal range all the way!! The conditioner retails for £4.99 for 250ml, but Boots is always doing 3 for 2 offers on their hair care so it's worth waiting for a bargain. Please read my JULY BEAUTY UPDATE for more of what I'm loving right now.

Thanks for reading. Please follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment