Sunday, 30 June 2013

Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner


As I have nearly finished this Dove conditioner I thought I would give it a full review. My story with with it started a long time ago! I think even before Christmas. Basically I was in the market for a new shampoo and conditioner. Because I bleach damage my hair Dove's Damage Solutions Intensive Repair range jumped out at me. This range boasts 3 conditioners all in different packaging, so in a rush I accidentally picked up two conditioners; this one and the express treatment conditioner. I have to say this one was meant to be the shampoo. Anyway that's by the by. I used up the express conditioner first and thought it was great. smelled good and nourished my hair. Not spectacular but nice all the same. After a while I moved onto this one and I have to say it is exactly the same. I really enjoy the smell of it. It has a tropical scent to it; it's sweet and fruity but with creamy coconut notes. Yum Yum. In regards to its reconstructing hair and preventing split ends and breakages claims? I haven't spotted an improvement in split ends. It's just the same as always. If I can say anything about this conditioner - it is that I'm very happy with it, it smells good and leaves my hair feeling nice. It retails at £2.99 for 200ml and in my opinion does the same job as the express treatment conditioner, which is a little bit more expensive (£3.99 for 180ml) so don't be sucked into the express treatment, the intensive repair conditioner is just as good. Get the cheaper one and save yourself a little bit of money. Buy it HERE - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment