Wednesday, 1 May 2013

MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF15


The ominous "light" shade or the so called "one shade fits all" shade is always far too dark. For me half the battle is finding a shade that fits and low and behold I have finally found mine in MAC's moisture tint in LIGHT. Hooray. If your NC20 or lighter I would recommend you try this out too. The moisture tints come in six shades, ranging from light, medium, medium dark, medium plus, dark and dark plus, and retails for £21. Buy Here - LINK. Please check out my MAC hauling post HERE.

I like the packaging alot. Its a sleek 40ml silver tube with a rubber, twist off, lid. I love the white 'MAC' embossed box it comes in too. The lid gets grubby, but that's no big deal really. In regards to the tinted moisturiser itself, it is very thick and actually doesn't feel that moistursing on the skin. It doesn't give a luminescence to the skin which I love so much. It evens my skin tone but looks a little flat to be honest. I find it blends better if I apply a base before hand. I also find that I apply my no7 radiance beauty balm before hand to give me that glow. It doesn't cling on to any dry patches or cake and fades away seemlessly during the day. I do find however that you need to realy buff this in as to begin with it streaks quite a bit. Its not too drastic but it requires a little bit of effort.

Overall I think this is ok. It has the light coverage which I require and although it doesn't give me that glow I personally desire, I can easily recify that with a luminous primer. But that isn't the biggest problem I have with this product. I have to say that I have this absolutely awful feeling that this is breaking me out! I have heard about MAC face products breaking people out in the past and I'm praying that this isn't to blame for my two (very out of character) spot breakouts in the past few weeks. Check my 'I got spots' post HERE. Not happy about this development at all!! Another minus point MAC. In truth I will still use up this product but one more breakout I might not be so forgiving!!

Please follow me on TWITTER and this blog on BLOGLOVIN. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment