Thursday, 9 May 2013

Going Au Naturel


Sometimes I don't want to look like a Kardashian. Sometimes I don't want to wear my contact lenses and wear eyeshadow and so much mascara I can't raise my eyelids. Sometimes I don't even want to wear foundation, concealer or coverage of any kind. Sometimes I want to look healthy, GLOWING (obvs ;-D), and completely Au Naturel. I start by massaging Becca's Shimmering skin perfector all over my face - this brings the skincare and sun protection and the GLOW!! Then I buff my Soleil Tan de Chanel into the high points of my face, this brings the warm GLOW and faux healthy - spent the day running around in a field of flowers - look. I fill in my brows with my Clinique superfine liner for brows, in 01 soft blonde, to bring the healthy look together and then a slick of lip balm. I've fallen back in love with my Nivea soothe and Protect lip balm, as it gives a natural healthy sheen to the lips. I have been using this for years - it even featured in one of my first blog posts. SEE HERE. But back then it was called Repair and Protect. And that's it! Greatness! I feel so fresh and summery wearing this 4 product combo - bring on the hotter weather, maxi dresses and sandals. Hash tag: I love it!! Please follow me on TWITTER and this blog on BLOGLOVIN for more posts! Much Love Natalie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment