Thursday, 2 May 2013

4 months later - 2012 beauty heroes


Just going through my beauty stash I have come upon a few products which I am obsessed with which I found in 2012! 4 months into 2013 and I still Love them! Introducing the beauty heroes of 2012.

The first one up was Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Base. This smells gorgeous and is just the best cream bronzer ever. Although very large the packaging is lux. I enjoy applying this so much. I apply this with Real Techniques Buffing Brush - I do the E-3 bit and Im done. REVIEW HERE

Next up was the super hyped up Alpha-H liquid gold. Well come on any product called LIQUID GOLD needs to be tried out. It's an amazing nighttime treatment which gently exfoliates your skin for beautiful and radiant skin in the morning. REVIEW HERE

now we're on to hair care and the amazing Moroccan oil for fine hair. It's the first haircare product that has made me go wow since John Frieda's serum, but where that failed to work on my damaged bleach blonde locks Moroccan oil is the daddy. It tames frizz and leaves my hair looking polished and healthy. All hail! REVIEW HERE

I finally caved in and bought me some Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. It's fabulous for your lips and any other dry patches on your body. Seriously this is a product I don't think I can ever be without now. Ill be an old lady reaching for my 8 hour cream I know it. So versatile so great! REVIEW HERE

Finally finding myself at an Illamasqua counter I got myself a sample of their skinbase foundation. The lady shade matched me perfectly with 4.5 and I used every foundation particle of this tester. Felt nauseous when it ran out and felt whole again when we were reacquainted. Truly the nicest foundation I have found at this juncture. REVIEW HERE

And finally the super affective Body Shop hemp hand cream. It smells funky but it's the best hand cream I have ever used. Dry hands - vanquished! REVIEW HERE

:-D Thanks for reading guys. Please follow me on TWITTER and this blog on BLOGLOVIN. All the best, Natalie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment