Monday, 8 April 2013

Mini Illamasqua Easter Haul


Over the Easter weekend Illamasqua did an egg hunt promotion where certain items were Half price. On the Friday it was the turn of nail varnishes and low and behold: Throb; the stunning blood red was being sold for £7 - SOLD! On Easter monday I read on Twitter that Illamasqua were doing a 10% off sale. So off I trotted to Illamasqua.com AGAIN, this time to pick up Hollow; The lush toffee brown cream pigment I have been eyeing since they came out with the toxic nature collection. Which, FYI, is my favourite Illamasqua collection to date. As a double bonus I got an extra 10% ontop of my Easter discount because this was my third order! Hooray!! how good is that? That Illamasqua reward their loyal customers by giving them 10% off most items online and in Illamasqua stores. Illamasqua is fast becoming one of my favourite makeup brands. I love the ethos of the company and the quality of the products is amazing!! I tell you though, I wish there were more stores, my closest town, Brighton, is calling out for makeup for your alter ego!!

Now onto my first thoughts. I'm loving Hollow alot. its the perfect pale toffee brown which will contour my pale skin a treat!! Exceptionally pigmented and blends seamlessly. I like how the pot is small and dainty and will travel well; in contrast to their blushes, which I find a little bulky! Throb is the classic blue toned red and is very 1940's. As it's described as blood red I was expecting it to be darker but alas I love it all the same. It applies very well and is opaque in one coat alone. Et voila a mini Easter haul. I expect there will be more indepth product reviews in the weeks to come. I hope you enjoyed this. Please follow me on bloglovin and twitter. all the best xoxo Natalie

2 comments:

  1. I had to get a few bits too, it would be rude not to really :P I have Throb and really like it, such a classic red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed and Agreed! I love Illamasqua xoxo

      Delete