Tuesday, 2 April 2013

March Favourites


Hello and welcome to another month of beauty favourites - I hope you enjoy and get some ideas for your next shopping trip.

I am still loving No7 Instant radiance Beauty Balm. After moisturising I apply this to my skin to give it a much needed moisture boost this incredibly cold and nasty march. I have also still been particularly loving my Elizabeth Arden eight Hour Cream. It's just a fabulous lip balm. I also use it on dry patches on my face and cuticles and it helps them out a treat.

This month I have been wearing my l7 Mirror Shine lipstick in camisole with my Maybelline Color Sensational lip pencil in Sweet Pink - a lot . It creates the prettiest pink nude lip and I'm in love.

To give myself a subtle bronze glow I have been enjoying my Body Shop bronzing powder in fair matte. Like the name suggests its a fair matte bronzer which works really well on my fair skin tone. I have been applying it with my real Techniques blush brush and i have fallen head over heels in love with it again! It is sooo soft and applies the product really well. Love!!!

My skin has been on the combination side of things in march and my large pores and nasty black heads have been the bane of my life. Cue me running back to my beloved St Ives Apricot scrub to help the situation. And finally I been enjoying my Body Shop 'Vanilla Bliss' Shower gel. I'm obsessed with the smell of this. It smells of creme brule FYI. The Body Shop released this with their christmas limited edition stock and I'm starting to panic somewhat as its nearly up. I truly hope The Body Shop bring this back next christmas... and if they do I am stocking up big time. I buying the body butter, body scrub, the bar of soap.. EVERYTHING. It smells that good!!

Anyway that is it - My march favourite products. I hope you enjoyed this!! If so check out my FEBRUARY FAVOURITES and please follow me on BLOGLOVIN - all the best Natalie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment