Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Accessorize Merged Baked Blusher - 5 Sensation


Accessorize Makeup is very cute and I imagine a very attractive brand for pre teens. At the tender age of 25 I too was swayed by the cuteness and had a lil splurge about a month ago. Alas most my haul was eyeshadows, which I am yet to actually use (oops) but I have been making full use of the merged baked blusher in sensation.

It is very MAC mineralized skin finish as this product is packed to the brim with sparkle and shine but is great to use as a blush / highlight combo! I wear this high on my cheekbones for a glowing flush. The price point for these products is great too. This baked blusher was £4.45 for 8g and the payoff is great. Sensation was the lightest baby pink in the range and being a little bit on the pale side of things I snapped it up.

So there you go. a  high glow blush at a great price. It's pretty and girly and lovely to use. If you find yourself in a superdrug, accessorize or monsoon and want to treat yourself I recommend you give one of these a whirl. I hope you enjoyed this. Please follow me on bloglovin and twitter. all the best Natalie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment