Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Signature Makeup


Pink Nude lip - Whether I'm rocking a dramatic eye or a "no makeup" makeup look I find a good pink nude lip finishes the look off a treat. A pink nude compliments my skin tone and looks natural yet polished and chic. L to R: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine: #68 Candeur, Seventeen Mirror Shine Lipstick in camisole, YSL Fard A Levre rouge Pur in No 148 (Rose The) and YSL Rouge Veloupte in No 2 (Blond Sensuel)


Glowing Skin - My main focus is my skin when I'm doing my makeup, My foundations are radiance boosting and highlighting products are my best friends. products L to R: Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow radiance cream in iced gold, Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation, Illamasqua Skin base foundation, No7 Instant Radiance Beauty Balm, The Body Shop highlighting concealer and Dior Amber Diamond highlighting powder.


Cara Brows - I've rocked thick eyebrows for a while and I love them. Cool toned light brown shades (such as Cliniques superfine liner in 01 soft Blonde) are best and Illamasqua's brow gel is amazing at keeping my stray hairs in place.


Sixties Eye - By night I like to channel my inner Biba Girl using black and white eyeshadows to define my crease and false lashes to create wide-eyed dolly eyes. Pictures is my Duo Glue, which I hate the smell of but is a great product, MAC typographic, Mont Blanc, black tide, vanilla and a range of Eyelure lashes.


Red Grunge Eye - I've been loving red toned grungy eye makeup forever! Think Mary Kate Olsen and your there. I mostly take one shade blend away! My pics are MeMeMe's Dew Pot in Autumn Smoulder, Maybelline's 24 hour colour tattoo in Pomegranate Punch, MAC's Sable and the red, mauve in Sleek's Storm Pallet.


Lashes of Lashes - Day or night big lashes are the way forward! The thicker and longer the better. I attempt to achieve this look using Shu Uemura eyelash curlers and L'oreal's Mega Volume Collagene 24hr mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment