Tuesday, 5 March 2013

L'oreal Feria by Preference in S01 Pastel Pink Panther


I have long been tempted to go pastel pink but I never went through with it until L'oreal released their new range of Feria by preference pastel toning conditioners. They come in 3 shades: lilac lavender, peach punch and, my chosen hue, pink panther. first of all this product is only for those of us with very light bleach blonde hair. my hair is white blonde so this was perfect for me. all you do is wash your hair with your chosen shampoo, comb through and then apply the product like your conditioner; then comb the product though again. After 15 minutes (I left it on for 30 minutes) all you do is wash it out.

The colour actually came out darker than the picture suggests. Also no matter how hard I try I can't get the colour as uniform as the picture either; even with help! Also this isn't permanent. the box says it lasts up to 3 - 5 washes but even after one wash the colour rapidly fades to a slight tint of pink until there is nothing. It's a fun product but not if your after pink hair on a permanent basis - at £5 every few weeks this may become an expensive habit. Also a word of note: This drastically emphasised my roots and this drove me crazy.

All in all I think this is a great product for those of us who want to embody their inner Frenchy or Kelly Osborne. The product is non irritating (but they do suggest you do the 48 hour skin test prior to using this) and most importantly does what it says on the tin. hopefully your more skilled at hair colouring than I am and can get the uniform colour! Bravo L'oreal for creating this, it's exactly what I wanted. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment