Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Bourjois: So Laque Ulta Shine Bleu Fabuleux


This cobalt blue shade has been the talk of the town with the likes of Nails Inc Baker Street and Essie's Butler Please gracing blog posts for most of 2012. After lusting after this beauty everytime I walked past the bourjois stand my friend kindly bought it for me. Thanks Tash ;-)  So what do I think? The colour is stand out bright and I love it. Like the name suggests it's ultra shiny and fabulous. I found it a tad gloopy to apply and as I pick my nails when i'm concentrating this took me less than 24 hours to chip off. It did make an impression on my friends though and for the brief time it graced my nails I couldn't stop looking at them. Bleu Fabuleux retails for £5.99, but if you love the colour I recommend you try out either of the afore mentioned brands, as honestly their formulations and wearability are much, much better. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment